##Welcome, do come in and take a seat. ##

8 February 2012

Panicking at the Disco

Rubbish Photo, but this is ME 
After an arduous month of exams came one of the best gigs I've been to so far. Yes, it took 30 minutes standing in the cold (not the longest queue ever I'll be the first to admit) but the short wait was definitely worth it. On the 27th Jan my sister and I went to see Panic! at the disco, supported by ME. Although I was extremely dubious at first when hearing ME they are definately a grower and by the time they finnished they has become one of my new favourite bands. 
I must say, they are a mix of all the classic awesome bands; The darkness, Panic, Muse, and one could argue a little bit of Queen. I personally wasn't the biggest fan of their extremely unoriginal look, however the music most definitely made up for their 'follow the crowd' fashion sense. 

Panic! at the disco
After the, extremely hard to follow support came Panic! And yes, we were all panicking at the disco. I've never seen soo many 14 year old girls being crushed by other 14 year olds in my life. But, once the 'youngens' were flushed out, or crushed, either way, it was an amazing gig. If you've not heard their cover of The Darkness's song, I believe in a thing called love, then I advise you to youtube it, or find it by any means possible as it was truly amazing.  

There are only good things that can be said about that gig, and, as a friend, or stranger I recommend you go and see them, there are no excuses. 

For now, I must love you and leave you, until next time, much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 25 Most Listened To:

  • Daydreams - Adele
  • Gossip - You Me At Six
  • Josephine - Ocasan
  • Jealous The Truth Is A Terrible Thing - YM@6
  • Always Attract - YM@6
  • Right as Rain - Adele
  • Call That A Comeback - Adele
  • You've Made Your Bed - YM@6
  • Tired - Adele
  • Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap
  • Take Off Your Colours - YM@6
  • Best For Last - Adele
  • Cold Shoulder - Adele
  • First Love - Adele
  • Hometown Glory - Adele
  • Nine in the Afternoon - Panic! At The Disco
  • Tigers and Sharks - YM@6
  • The Rumour - YM@6
  • Chasing Pavements - Adele
  • Wasted - Cartel
  • Jelous minds think alike - YM@6
  • If you Run - YM@6
  • Always Attract - You Me At Six
  • If i were in your shoes - YM@6
  • A Lack Of Colour - Death Cab For Cutie